Enscape, the leading provider of real-time rendering and virtual reality technology to the global architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) market, announces the release of Enscape version 3.0 and its new branding. 3.0 is more than just a current update. It marks a milestone in Enscape’s corporate history. The latest version and brand new reflect the company’s mission to unleash the creativity of designers through continuous innovation in accessible design technology.
“Enscape 3.0 is not only a further development of our product, but also of our company. This is reflected in our new look and a renewed commitment to our users, ”says Daniel Monaghan, Head of Sales & Channel – Americas. “The new brand reflects Enscape’s transition from a successful startup to a leading real-time rendering technology that supports today’s building design and construction process. At Enscape 3.0, our focus is on improving the user experience and making real rendering and VR easier and more accessible. “
“The new user interface in Enscape 3.0 is about more than just a new look and feel. It’s about improving the Enscape experience, ”explains Dorothea von Seidlitz, software developer at Enscape. “With 3.0 we initially focused on the user and their experience as a whole. A lot of emphasis has been placed on workflows and how we can streamline tasks to make Enscape easier and faster. “
New features of Enscape 3.0 at a glance:
- Thanks to feedback from the Enscape user community, Enscape’s redesigned and modernized user interface improves the user experience for both new and experienced users. The workflows have been optimized and access to commands and settings is faster and more convenient. Users can now use Enscape’s tools directly in full screen mode, so they can spend more time exploring design issues and less time switching between menus.
- Users will find 333 new assets focused on iconic or specific assets for local regions, such as the famous NYC yellow taxi, the famous red London phone booth and new trees, flowers and bushes typical of different hardiness zones. The new assets are optimized beyond what can be imagined. Some are 40 times better than similar assets provided by competitors.
- The “Create View” and “View Management” functions have been moved from the CAD application to the Enscape window. The views now take into account the geometry specified in the CAD project and thus enable a more fluid display of the project phases. The settings preset and view management have also been redesigned to make associating a view with a settings preset easier and easier to implement and manage, and to improve the batch rendering workflow.
- Advanced video editor with a new timeline view for faster and easier video creation and editing. Users can easily add and edit keyframes, enter the time between keyframes and the time of day, and define the focus of the camera and camera field – all right from the timeline.
- The new context-sensitive help immediately provides the information users need for the task they are performing. This saves users from searching the entire Enscape help system for answers to pressing questions.
- The quality and realism of mirror-like materials have been improved through more accurate reflections and interactions with light.
- Vectorworks users will see a number of new improvements, including support for batch rendering.
“Enscape is an invaluable real-time rendering plug-in for any building modeling workflow. The software is constantly evolving into something that works even better, ”says Steve Bann, director of the CAD School. “Enscape 3.0 now places the tools where you need them. This leaves the tools required for the modeler to work with, moves more rendering functions and activates the Enscape window. With 3.0 I can now spend more time in full screen mode and less time switching between programs. As with any good design, it just feels like it should always have been. “
Try Enscape 3.0 for free:
Enscape 3.0 is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, and Portuguese. Users can try Enscape for 14 days free of charge at the following address: https://www.enscape3d.com/latest-version.
For more informations:
Please visit: enscape3d.com and download the press kit here.
About Enscape GmbH
Enscape is the leading provider of real-time rendering and virtual reality software for the global architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industries. The software was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Karlsruhe (Germany) and New York (USA). It is available in six languages and is used monthly by over 130,000 unique users in 150 countries, including 85% of the TOP100 architecture firms in the world. To learn how we help designers visualize a better world, visit us online at Enscape3d.com and follow us on Enscape3D