Dublin, April 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “TPO Roofing Sheets Market Report: Trends, Forecasts and Competitive Analysis” has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The global TPO roofing membrane market is projected to reach USD 2 billion by 2026, with an annual growth rate of 5% from 2020 to 2026.
The future of the global market for TPO roofing membranes looks promising and offers opportunities in the commercial, residential and industrial markets. The main drivers for this market are the growth in the construction industry and the increasing demand for green roof solutions.
Carlisle Companies Incorporates, GAF Materials Corporations, Johns Manville, Firestone Building Products, Dow Chemical and Sika AG are the main manufacturers of TPO roofing membranes.
The analyst predicts that 45 mil thick TPO roofing membrane will remain the largest segment due to its low cost and the ideal choice for buildings that require a 10 to 15 year lifespan. 80 mil TPO roof sheeting is expected to see the highest growth over the forecast period due to the growing demand for materials with higher strength, energy efficiency, durability and performance.
Within the TPO market for roofing membranes, the commercial sector will remain the largest end-user market in terms of value and volume, as building owners and contractors (state and private) increasingly focus on environmentally friendly, energy-efficient roofing solutions. The residential segment is expected to experience the highest growth over the forecast period as there is an increase in residential construction activity and government initiatives to use products that provide higher energy efficiency standards in buildings.
North America will remain the largest region over the forecast period due to stringent government and building codes for energy efficiency. For the Asia-Pacific region, the highest growth is expected in the forecast period due to increasing construction activity and the growing awareness of low-cost building solutions. Carlisle Companies Incorporates, GAF Materials Corporations, Johns Manville, Firestone Building Products, Dow and Sika AG are the main manufacturers of TPO roofing membranes.
The study encompasses trends and forecasts for the global TPO Roofing Membrane Market by end-use industry, membrane thickness, application, and region.
Features of the global TPO roofing membrane market
- Market size estimates: Global market size estimate for TPO roofing membranes in terms of value (million USD) and volume (million m²)
- Trend and Forecast Analysis: Market Trends and Forecasts (2015-2026) by Different Segments and Regions.
- Segmentation Analysis: Global TPO Roofing Membrane Market Size by Different Segments e.g. B. End use industry, membrane thickness, application and regions in terms of value and volume.
- Growth Opportunities: To analyze the growth opportunities in various areas such as End Use Industry, Membrane Thickness, Application and Regions for the TPO Roof Membrane Market.
- Strategic Analysis: This includes mergers and acquisitions, new product development and the competitive landscape for the TPO roofing membrane market.
This report answers the following 11 key questions
- What are some of the most promising, high growth opportunities for the global TPO industry for roofing sheeting end uses?
- Which segments will grow faster and why?
- Which regions will grow faster and why?
- What are the key factors for market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the market?
- What are the emerging trends in this market and why?
- What changing needs from customers in the market?
- What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the main players in this market? What strategic initiatives are key players implementing for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in this area and how big is the threat to losing market share from product substitution?
- What M&A activities have you carried out over the past 5 years?
Main topics covered:
2. Market background and classification for TPO roofing membranes
2.1: Introduction, Background and Classifications
2.2: Supply chain
2.3: Industry drivers and challenges
3. Market trends and forecast analysis from 2020 to 2026
3.1: Macroeconomic trends and forecasts
3.2: Global market trends and forecasts for TPO roofing membranes
3.3: Global TPO Roofing Membrane Market by End-Use Industry
3.3.3: Industry and others
3.4: Global TPO Roofing Membrane Market by Thickness
3.4.1: 45 mil thick membranes
3.4.2: 60 mil thick membranes
3.4.3: 80 mil thick membranes
3.5: Global TPO Roofing Membrane Market by Application
4. Market trends and forecast analysis by region
5. Competitive Analysis
5.1: Product portfolio analysis
5.2: Geographic coverage
2: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth opportunities and strategic analysis
6.1: Analysis of growth opportunities
6.1.1: Global TPO Roofing Membrane Market Growth Opportunities By End Use Industry
6.1.2: Global TPO Roofing Membrane Market Growth Opportunities By Thickness
6.1.3: Global TPO Roofing Membrane Market Growth Opportunities By Application
6.1.4: Global TPO Roofing Membrane Market Growth Opportunities by Region
6.2: Strategic Analysis
6.2.1: New Product Development
6.2.2: Capacity expansion of the TPO market for roofing membranes
6.2.3: Mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures in the global TPO roofing membrane market
6.2.4: Technology development
7. Company profiles of leading players
7.1: Carlisle Companies Incorporated
7.2: GAF Materials Corporation
7.3: Johns Manville
7.4: Firestone construction products
7.5: Dow Chemical
7.6: Sika AG
7.7: ARDEX Australia
7.9: Fatra, AS
7.13: FLAT ROOF
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/im9ee9 for more information on this report