Metal Roofing Market Research Report by Construction Type, by Metal Type, by Product, by End User – Global Forecast to 2025
New York, April 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces the Release of Report “Metal Roofing Market Research Report By Construction Type, Metal Type, Product, End User – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impacts Known Of COVID-19” – https: / /www.reportlinker.com/p06063123/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizes and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR, GBP, JPY and AUD. This helps business leaders make better decisions when money exchange data is available.
1. The global metal roofing market is expected to grow from USD 7,721.67 million in 2020 to USD 12,832.67 million by the end of 2025.
2. The global market for metal roofs is expected to grow from EUR 6,770.50 million in 2020 to EUR 11,251.92 million by the end of 2025.
3. The global metal roofing market is projected to grow from £ 6,018.99 million in 2020 to £ 10,002.98 million by the end of 2025.
4. The global metal roofing market is expected to grow from JPY 824,097.85M in 2020 to JPY 1,369,571.06M by the end of 2025.
5. The global metal roofing market is projected to grow from A $ 11,212.89 million in 2020 to A $ 18,634.74 million by the end of 2025.
Market segmentation & coverage:
In this research report, metal roofing is categorized in order to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on the type of construction, the market for metal roofs examined the areas of new construction and reroof & repair.
Based on the metal type, the metal roofing market for aluminum, copper, and steel was studied.
Based on the product, the Metal Roofing Market studied bare metal, prepainted, preprinted, standing seam, and stone coatings.
The market for metal roofs in commercial offices and residential buildings was studied based on the end user.
Based on the geography, the metal roofing market studied in America, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The American region has been studied in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The Asia Pacific region has been studied in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The region studied is Europe, the Middle East, and Africa in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.
Company usability profiles:
The report takes an in-depth look at the latest major developments from the leading suppliers and innovation profiles in the global metal roofing market, including ABC Supply Co., Inc., ATAS International, Inc., Atlas Roofing Corporation, Berkshire Hathaway Inc., BHP Limited, and Carlisle Companies Incorporated , Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA, DECRA Roofing Systems, Inc., GAF Materials Corporation, manufacturer of Ideal Roofing Company Limited, IKO Industries Ltd., Kingspan Group PLC, LafargeHolcim Ltd., Linyi Jinhu Color Coating Aluminum Industry Co., Ltd. , McElroy Metal, Inc., Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation, NCI Building Systems, Inc., Nucor Building Systems, OmniMax International, Inc. from Strategic Value Partners, LLC, Owens Corning, Sika AG, Standard Industries, TAMKO Building Products LLC, Tata Steel Ltd, and Union Corrugating Company.
Cumulative Effects of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an unparalleled global public health emergency that affects almost all industries. Therefore, and for the long-term impact that is likely to affect industry growth over the forecast period. Our ongoing research expands our research framework to ensure that underlying COVID-19 issues and possible ways forward are considered. The report provides insights into COVID-19 taking into account changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain diversion, the dynamics of current market forces, and significant government interventions. The updated study offers insights, analysis, estimates and projections considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix ranks and categorizes the vendors in the Metal Roofing market based on the business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial profitability and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps companies do better Make decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Competitive strategic window:
The “Competitive Strategic” window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and regions. The competitive strategies window helps the vendor define an alignment or correspondence between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to apply successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product launch strategies to carry out further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights into the following notices:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging countries and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped regions, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of the market shares, strategies, products and manufacturing capacities of the leading companies
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and new product developments
The report answers questions like:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global metal roofing market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global metal roofing market during the forecast period?
3. In which products / segments / applications / areas should investments be made in the global metal roofing market during the forecast period?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global metal roofing market?
5. What are the technology trends and legal frameworks in the global metal roofing market?
6. What modes and strategic steps are considered appropriate for entering the global metal roofing market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06063123/?utm_source=GNW
Via report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need in one place, instantly.