Polyglass USA, Inc. announced that it will be exhibiting at the Virtual Edition of the International Roofing Expo (IRE) from March 2-4, 2021.
This year’s IRE Virtual Edition is one of the most prestigious and most-visited trade shows in the umbrella industry and will be available via a robust online platform that attendees can access daily from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM ET.
This year Polyglass will present a wide range of products and technologies on its virtual IRE booth. Contractors are provided with a wealth of information and training opportunities to learn about the features and benefits of these products.
The technologies and products that Polyglass will be presenting at this year’s fair include:
● ADESO Self-Adhered Technology – The patented self-adhesive double membranes (SA) from Polyglass have a real APP or SBS formulation on the upper weathering side and an aggressive self-adhesive formulation on the underside of the reinforcement. This technology offers simple and effective application, improved overlap sealing and solutions for multiple surface types.
● Elastoflex SA polar cap and base – The low-temperature SBS membranes from Polyglass have been specially developed for applications in cold weather and improve the application speed and make burners, hot asphalt or adhesives on the construction site superfluous.
● Polyflash 1C – In combination with PolyBrite Reinforcing Polyester, this one-component, moisture-curing, silane-modified polyurethane flame compound seals a wide variety of roofing and sealing details, including walls, curbs, vents, roof drains, pitch pans and unusually shaped ducts.
● Polystick XFR and Polystick P – Premier underlay products specifically designed for high temperature environments.
How to register for IRE 2021
During the virtual show, attendees can access live and on-demand educational content, browse exhibitors and products, and schedule meetings with exhibitors.
Each day, the IRE begins with a special “Ask the Experts Live” session that covers a variety of topics including economics, technology, law / human resources, workplace safety, exhibitor seminars and more.
Access passes for the International Roofing Expo – Virtual Edition are only $ 55 for registered attendees. This is a significant discount on the cost of in-person events, which can be up to $ 700. The virtual pass offers the following advantages:
- Access to the IRE Virtual Edition online platform
- Access to the live and on-demand sessions of the IRE virtual conference
- Access to the virtual exhibitor profiles
- Access to the virtual product directory
- Access to matchmaking technology
- Video chat meetings and business card filing options
In addition, until April 2, holders of a virtual pass will still have access to the online platform for on-demand viewing. They will also receive a free Expo Hall Pass for the next Live IRE, which is scheduled for August 10th to 12th in Las Vegas.
Visit Polyglass at this year’s International Roofing Expo – Virtual Edition. Register today or contact Polyglass to find out more about the innovative roofing and waterproofing products.
Further information can be found at polyglass.us.