Mike Ashworth, owner of Ashco Roofing, came up to us on ABC4 to give us some information about his business and to explain why he was called “The Realtors Roofer”.
Mike tells Rick Aaron that year-round weather can damage our roofs. Utah has hail, wind, rain, ice, and of course snow, and anything can strain our roofs if we don’t keep up with repairs. With Ashco Roofing, you can be sure that your service will be easy and stress-free from start to finish. In fact, they will guarantee you will.
Buying a new home but running out of cash? You should call Ashco Roofing as they are a member of the Northern Wasatch Association of Realtors. This means no payment for roof repairs is required until completion. When you get a bid, you pay for it too. For this reason, Ashco is also known as the broker’s roofer.
Mike and Ashco Roofing have been serving the local market for some time, so they have many years of experience and have been able to refine their processes to help their customers move.
Some more details on Ashco Roofing:
- Over 150 verified 5-star reviews from real customers.
- All types of roofs – residential, commercial, repair, TPO, rubber membrane, asphalt, etc.
- Veteran Discount – All Veterans receive $ 500 off each new roof.
- 20-year work guarantee on all new roofs – guarantees are fully transferable.
- 5 year labor guarantee on all repairs.
When the cold weather is approaching, refer to the Ashco Roofing website or call (801) 430-3983 for all of your roofing needs.
This article contains sponsored content.