“While a leaky roof can be able to water the plants, it ends up draining your time and wallet,” said CEO Anthony Flett. With our DIY products you can extend the life of your roof, prevent leakage and keep your family safe.
FORT PIERCE, Fla. (PRWEB)
August 24, 2020
Seal All proudly introduces its latest DIY solutions for any homeowner looking for affordable yet high performance roofing silicone sealants that are proudly made in the USA.
Seal All, known as a global provider of a wide range of eco-friendly DIY roof solutions, is back. With the budget homeowner in mind, Seal All introduces the DIY Cool Roof Restoration Kit, a silicone sealing and roof patching kit for contractors that anyone can easily use. No professional contractor is required.
“While a leaky roof can be able to water the plants, it ends up draining your time and wallet,” said CEO Anthony Flett. With our DIY products you can extend the life of your roof, prevent leakage and keep your family safe. Our products are specially designed to give old and tattered roofs a new and energy-efficient extension of their lifespan, ”added Flett. “This product achieves the main goal of Seal All. Creating a one-stop shop for the end user product that is easy to install and doesn’t break the bank. After all, everyone has the opportunity to save time and money while at the same time embellishing and extending the life of their roof. ”
The DIY Cool Roof Restoration Kit permanently solves leak problems for virtually any roof surface, including metal, aged single-layer (TPO, PVC, EPDM and Hypalon), asphalt (roll roof, modified bitumen and built-up roof). Clapboards, barrel tiles, RVs, trailers, boats, shipping containers, sheds, previously coated, and more.
In addition, the DIY Cool Roof Restoration Kit is:
- A simple all-inclusive application in three steps – imagine a new roof in a practical box.
- waterproof, vapor-tight, airtight and gas-tight.
- strong, seamless and fully adherent to many surfaces (Miami-Dade approved for winds over 160 hours).
- Energy Star rated to keep roofs cool and 88% reflective.
- ideal for emergencies.
- high adhesion to dry surfaces; can even handle water without deteriorating.
- environmentally friendly and does not contain any toxic properties.
- highly elastic, primerless technology.
- resistant to large temperature fluctuations.
- renewable (can be painted over again and again).
- Consists of off-the-shelf quality products that are available to homeowners for the first time (no longer just for contractors).
- sustainably produced in the USA.
Seal All prides itself on the quality of our roof repair products. Our specialty is a high-strength, non-shrinking, moisture-curing silicone sealant for sealing and repairing roofs, masonry, architectural metal and metal roof seams and fastenings. As if the ability to fix a roof problem yourself wasn’t a huge benefit, Seal All’s universal roof waterproofing products are solvent-free and contain minimal odor. The silicone sealant can also be used to quickly control leaks. In short, there is no repair that is too big or too small that cannot be fixed.
Why spend tens of thousands of dollars on a replacement roof when you can easily do it yourself at a fraction of the cost? The DIY Cool Roof Restoration Kit gives you all of the equipment you need at a lower cost than buying it individually. Not to mention that all components are commercially available and guaranteed to have been tested by commercial contract partners!
For more information on Seal All or the latest DIY Cool Roof Restoration Kit please contact:
Share articles on social media or via email: