Single-Ply Roofing Market Size Is Likely To Reach Valuation of USD 6.70 Billion by 2028 – Reports and Data
Reports and data
The rise of the construction industry, rapid urbanization and technological innovations are the key factors driving the growth of the market
NEW YORK, NY, UNITED STATES, Oct.15, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – The global single-ply roofing market was valued at $ 3.62 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach $ 6.70 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 8.0 percent. The study looks at single-ply roofing membranes, which are flexible sheets of composite plastic material used to cover and protect flat and low-pitched buildings. These pre-fabricated membranes are manufactured in a factory under strict quality control requirements and can be applied in a number of ways. Roofing materials are essential in construction as they are the primary barrier against natural elements such as rain, cold and heat.
The increasing demand for low cost roofing materials such as PVC and EPDM is expected to fuel market growth. It is estimated that emerging regional players or new entrants will have opportunities to enter the market. The increase in government initiatives related to infrastructure investment in commercial and residential construction is expected to stimulate the market particularly in the world’s emerging economies.
Get Sample of Report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1181
Key participants include GAF, Dow Roofing Systems LLC, Duro-Last, Inc., Carlisle SynTec System, Kingspan Group, Johns Manville, Owens Corning, Carney Roofing Company Inc. and Baker Roofing Company.
Other key findings from the report suggest that
• In 2018, the world market for thermoplastic membranes was $ 3.2 billion. Thermoplastic roofing membranes such as TPO and PVC had the highest market share on the world market with 36.5% and 27.6% respectively. These membranes are expected to consolidate their position during the forecast period due to ease of installation, greater durability, longer life and technological innovations. In addition, the governments of countries like India, China, Malaysia, Indonesia and others have invested heavily in infrastructure development, which is also driving demand for thermoplastic single-layer roofs in the Asia-Pacific market.
• As of 2018, the fully complied installation method is expected to have the highest growth rate of 8.5% over the forecast period.
• Single-layer roof systems for industrial end-use acquired the largest share in 2018, while commercial roofs are expected to grow the fastest in the forecast period.
• North America and Europe dominated the market for single-layer roofs in 2018 with a value-based market share of over 70%.
• The US had a market share of 35.6% in the world market in 2018 and is expected to have a market value of USD 2.7 billion in 2026.
• Asia Pacific is projected to account for 20.1% of global single-layer roofs. APAC countries such as China, Japan and Australia are likely to experience high growth over the forecast period.
• Given the opportunities for end users and the fragmented nature of the market, the intensity of the rivalry is expected to increase over the forecast period. Therefore, market participants focus on strengthening their market position in the world market through the acquisition of business assets from local suppliers as well as through innovation and product licensing.
• The development of new products is one of the major trends in the single-layer roof market. Market participants focus on developing new products in order to expand their portfolio and serve new target markets. Carlisle SynTec Systems, a leading manufacturer of single-layer roofing materials, introduced its Sure-Flex PVC KEE FRS FleeceBACK membranes. Another manufacturer, Johns Manville, introduced the EPDM FIT product line with a tape-to-tape offering in 2018.
Browse full Single Layer Roofing Market report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/single-ply-roofing-market
For the purposes of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Single Ply Roofing Market by Membrane Type and Subtypes, Installation Method, End User, and Region:
Membrane Type (Revenue, $ Mn; 2018-2028)
Installation Method (Revenue, $ Mn; 2018-2028)
• Mechanically fixed system
• Fully glued system
• Induction welded roof installation system
End Use (Revenue, $ Mn; 2018-2028)
The regional analysis includes the assessment of import / export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, costs, price, estimated revenues and gross margins as well as the presence of key players in the region. The report also provides insights into sales growth, market size, market share, technological advancements, and the presence of the key players in each region.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1181
The regional breakdown of the market for single-layer roofs includes:
North America (USA, Canada, Mexico)
Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, rest of Latin America)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For more information on customizing the report, contact us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to your needs.
Browse our related reports:
Market size for green truck logistics – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/green-truck-logistics-market
Air Freight Unit Load Device (ULD) market share – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/air-freight-unit-load-device-uld-market
Aluminum Facade Market Growth – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/aluminum-curtain-wall-market
Mixed Cement Market Demand – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/blended-cement-market
Seismic Isolation Systems Market Trends – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/seismic-isolation-systems-market
Reports and Data is a market research and advisory firm that provides syndicated research reports, bespoke research reports, and advisory services. Our solutions focus solely on your purpose of locating, addressing, and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics and industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market research studies that ensure relevant and fact-based research across a wide range of industries including healthcare, technology, chemistry, energy, and energy. We constantly update our research offerings to ensure that our customers are informed about the latest trends in the market.
Reports and data
email us here
Visit us on social media:
You just read:
News provided by
October 15, 2021 at 3:38 pm GMT
EIN Presswire’s priority is source transparency. We don’t allow opaque clients, and our editors try to carefully weed out false and misleading content. If, as a user, you notice something that we have overlooked, please make us aware of it. Your help is welcome. ONE Presswire, Everyone’s Internet News Presswire ™, seeks to define some of the boundaries that are appropriate in the world today. Please see our editorial guidelines for more information.
Submit your press release