Steep Slope Roofing Materials Market Expand Their Businesses With New Investments And Coming Future – KSU
Steep pitch roofs are roofs with a pitch of 3:12 or more. That means that for every 12 inches of horizontal the roof height increase is 3 inches or more. Such steep slope roofs are preferred by homeowners and architects alike, as they add beauty to the height of the building and also perform well. Sloping roofs give the building improved aesthetics, have a long service life, withstand the elements of nature and are easy to maintain.
Due to the steep slope of the roof, the water cannot collect on the roof and the water can easily drain out of the roof. The growth of the steep slope roofing materials market is related to the growth in the construction industry. With the rise in disposable income and an increase in macroeconomic activity, the construction industry has benefited and spiced up the steep-sloping roofing materials market. In contrast, the economic slowdown in certain regions of the world has had a negative impact on the construction industry and, consequently, has also hampered the growth of the steep-slope roofing materials market.
The global market for roofing materials with steep slopes is expected to reach a value of approximately USD 14,630 million in 2022 and grow at a sluggish CAGR during the assessment period.
Requirements report example @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/18562
4 Forecast Highlights in the Global Steep Slope Roofing Materials Market
- Persistence Market Research predicts that the tile material types segment is expected to reach nearly $ 1,850 million in 2022. This corresponds to sluggish CAGR growth in the assessment period 2017-2022. The Tile Material Type segment is expected to account for more than a tenth of the sales share of the Material Type segment by 2017 and is expected to lose market share by 2017 by 2022.
- Persistence Market Research predicts that the roofing segment will be worth nearly $ 9,350 million in 2017. This corresponds to sluggish CAGR growth in the forecast period. The roofing segment is expected to account for nearly three quarters of the total revenue share of the end-market segment by the end of 2017 and is expected to gain market share by 2022 compared to 2017.
- Persistence Market Research predicts that the strip shape types segment is expected to reach nearly $ 2,890 million in 2022. The strip shape types segment is expected to gain market share by the end of 2022. The largest segment The share is contributed by the North America region in the segment of strip shape types.
- Persistence Market Research predicts that the US steep-sloping roofing materials market will have a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of less than 3% from 2017 to 2022.
Request Report Methodology @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/18562
- Company profiles
- Owens Corning
- CertainTeed Corporation
- Henry Company
- Malarkey roof products
- IKO Production, Inc.
- Siplast Incorporated
- TAMKO Building Products, Inc.
- Polyglass USA, Inc.
- Atlas Roofing Corporation
For an in-depth competitive analysis, shop now at https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/18562
Persistence Market Research offers companies a one-stop solution to improve the customer experience. After personalized customer interactions, appropriate feedback is obtained to improve the customer experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business results”. This guarantees the best possible returns.
Persistence market research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
US Ph. 1-646-568-7751
US-Canada Toll Free – 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]