This old house is proud to partner with GAF to present Protecting the Protectors – an inspiring competition celebrating important workers across the country who have done everything they can to protect others in this unprecedented time. Starting May 3rd, This Old House and GAF invite spectators and fans to put the most important employees who protect us all in the spotlight – and a deserved winner will receive a brand new roof!
Details about the competition:
- Tell us what you or an important employee you know have done to protect others during this unique time and why you or she might benefit from a new roof.
- Submissions can be made between May 3rd and June 7th on ThisOldHouse.com
- The grand prize winner will receive a new GAF roof and This Old House will capture the installation and share the winner’s story.
- This Old House will host weekly freebies on this Old House’s Facebook page every Friday for the duration of the competition. Five winners will receive This Old House and GAF Swag.
- The grand prize winner will be announced in the summer.
“Every day, first responders work tirelessly to serve their communities, and that has become even more important over the past year,” said Andy Hilton, chief communications officer and head of CSR, GAF. “We’re excited to work with This Old House to give back to someone who deserves it and who truly embodies what it means to protect what matters most.”
GAF’s commitment to protecting what matters most includes making a positive difference as neighbors and partners in the communities in which it operates. The company will provide a completely new roofing system that includes underlay, accessories and Timberline shingles, as well as installation for the grand prize winner of the Protecting the Protectors competition. Official rules can be found here.
For more informations, Visit www.gaf.com.