Building on the individually configurable cabanas and pergola systems from TUUCI, the automated blind system further expands TUUCI’s leadership position in the design of architectural shadows with functional and elegant protection. Radiant sun rays can be filtered or completely shielded for the environment, while rainwater can be discreetly directed onto the floor when passing showers. The new ALR system from TUUCI combines intelligent design with an elegance that offers optimal comfort outdoors.
“TUUCI’s Automated Louvre Roofing System offers a new horizon of shade possibilities, born from our roots in the ocean and in marine architecture. Our philosophy for cabana design and outdoor space is merely to complement the comfort of raw, beautiful and exposed natural environments “, he said Dougan Clarke, Founder and Chief Shade Architect of TUUCI. “The integration of TUUCI technology coupled with our sophisticated sense of shadow art redefines the design of open-air shade and what it means to enjoy these spaces all day and all season.”
The automated control unit includes an advanced high wind sensor and a rain sensor that detects ambient conditions and can move the louvred roof to an open or closed position as required.
Features and benefits include:
- Durable and modular design with custom air damper that is easy to install and maintain.
- Touchpad controls set the louvers to a full 135 degree range, filtering sunlight, promoting air circulation, or directing rainwater when different conditions exist.
- Discrete channels guide the rainwater to the ground and ensure dry and comfortable interior protection.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum and stainless steel components in marine quality ensure permanent and reliable function and at the same time offer a nautical aesthetic.
- TUUCI’s exclusive Aluma-TEAK ™ wood finishes and weatherproof powder coatings can be applied in a range of Cabana shapes and sizes.
- Additional options include heating, lighting, USB charging ports and seating configurations in the lounge.
For almost a quarter of a century, TUUCI has been revolutionizing outdoor areas with durable, innovative shadow platforms with a nautical-inspired design. Founded by Dougan Clarke In 1997, The Ultimate Umbrella Company, Inc. (known simply as “TUUCI”) was born of roots by the sea Miami, Florida Here Clarke began his career as a ship outfitter for high-performance yachts.
With a keen eye for design and a passion for form and function, Dougan has applied his craftsmanship to the shadow industry to create TUUCI’s unique brand of marine-grade shadow architecture. Today, TUUCI’s distinctive color designs and furniture can be experienced around the world and are sought after by leading design professionals in the architecture and home design industries.
TUUCI’s main production is located in Miami, Florida and serves as the company’s global headquarters. The organization maintains two other wholly-owned production centers in Northern Europe and South East Asia Providing localized customer service including fully integrated in-house sales teams and sales support on all continents.
TUUCI’s sense of community is a cornerstone of the company’s founding and offers non-profit contacts on a variety of environmental and humanitarian issues. The company’s broad mission is to provide sustainable comfort and accessibility worldwide.
Marisa Jones IssaHello PR group
+1 (323) 989-2925 Mobile